Bookmark and Share




Friday, March 19, 2010

Open Question: best cleaning products? and more...

 
 



Open Question: best cleaning products? and more...

Open Question: best cleaning products?

I'm a clean freak and I am looking for the best cleaning products I can find. I want products for the bathroom, for the kitchen, and for every other room. I need a good disinfectant that's also pet friendly and good for the environment if possible. I keep hearing of all these products that aren't good to use if you have dogs and such and I have a dog and two ferrets. Also if possible, a product that will leave the room smelling fresh and clean. Thanks for your tips! :)

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: does it really help to have your air ducts cleaned?

I'm thinking about having it done... my house is always so dusty. and I have 2 cats and a dog and think it might be the reason I'm so stuffy all the time.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how to make your house smell fresh?

I have 2 ferrets and a pit bull lab in my home. I have a 3 1/2 apartment, over 2 floors and no carpets. There's a lot of windows also in my apartment so I try and open all of them often to air it out, but when you walk into my home, it does smell a bit like a pet shop... I really want to find a way to keep my home smelling fresh but I don't want to use a bunch of scented plug ins and candles. I really want a FRESH smell, not a flower-y or fruity kind. I already clean the ferret cage often and litter and such. If you know of a product that wont only take care of the smell, but is also a good allergen remover and is NOT bad for my or my pets' health that would be awsome! I would rather remove the smell than mask it. Thanks a lot :)

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to get old juice stains out of carpet?

My sister let her daughter spill her red juice all over our tan carpet. There are multiple spots. Now I have to clean it. I tried some carpet cleaners, left it there a while and still no luck. It stays! Is it permanent? Any products you recommend?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do i get rust stains out of a white shirt?

is it even possible?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: my child had a accident and wet the bed. Is it safe to steam clean my mattress?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: some one knows about kenmore stoves with pressing buttons to start the oven?

this stove has a lock door, and I don't know how to use, turning on the stove, and closing the oven door. do you have one? please let me know.

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: