| |
Open Question: Washing advice: How to get blood stains out of clothes? and more... Open Question: Washing advice: How to get blood stains out of clothes?I have this really nice dress that I love, but I fell over in my high-heels and hurt myself cuting my leg open in the process. I'm okay, I have a high pain tolerance and the bleeding has stopped. But the thing is when I bleed I bleed alot (Enough to make me feel SLIGHTLY dizzy, but it's not too bad. Nothing that red meat and a lot of water won't fix...) It happened about two and a half hours ago. My friends bandaged my leg up, it does not need stitches. I always bleed alot, even from a paper cut. But now my beautiful dress has bloodstains on it. I would not mind if they were small spots,I could cover them. But the stain I'm talking about is large and easy to see. If I go out wearing that people are going to think I killed someone or something... not a good idea. :( What can I use to get them out without ruining my dress? (It's silk) I don't want to throw it out, what should I do? Thanks for your help. Open Question: How can i get rid of these ants ?Ive got ants in my bedroom ! OUT OF THE WHOLE HOUSE THEY CHOOSE MY ROOM !! I think they are gone , i havent seen them for atleast 3 days. But how can i make sure they are all gone ? And my family gets orkin to come to outr house and she even called the guy and he came and ONLY went to my room and the next day i saw like 3 ants. so i am wondering are they gone yet and how can i KEEP them out ? BTW : I have these stools in my room and i saw like 4 on them and one ant crawled up and was on my laptop screen how can i control this ? Open Question: How to get cleaner, spotless dishes when using a dishwasher?We just bought a dishwasher. I never owned or even operated a dishwasher until now. Can you please give me some tips on what types of products to use to clean my dishes so it gets as clean as possible with no hard water spots on the dishes? We have very hard water where we live. If you can give me product brands and tell me where I can get them, it would help a lot. Thanks! Open Question: summit spwd1160c washer/dryer?do I ever need to shut off the water on this unit or just leave it on all the entire time the unit is on? More Recent Articles |
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment