Bookmark and Share




Friday, April 9, 2010

Open Question: How do I get wood varnish off carpet?!?? (pics)? and more...

 
 



Open Question: How do I get wood varnish off carpet?!?? (pics)? and more...

Open Question: How do I get wood varnish off carpet?!?? (pics)?

My mother kicked it over this morning and didn't realize. She will still blame me for putting it there but I put it there so she WON'T kick it over. She's gonna kill me!!!! How do I get it out? Here's pics. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2725/4504325653_fc9c48667c_b.jpg http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4504957444_75072c6d6a_b.jpg

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: We have alloy sheet metal on the walls in our bathroom, what do I use to clean it with?

I appears to have some sort of water stains.. (if that makes sense). It's like the water has dried on the metal, but it's really hard to get off... I've tried bleach, vinegar and a bathroom cleaning product. Any other suggestions? Thanks. =)

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: I accidentally washed my suits in the washing machine and now it is crumpled. Can I still fix it?

Suits Crumpled

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: