Bookmark and Share




Thursday, April 22, 2010

Open Question: Where can I buy a sweeper for carpet? and more...

 
 



Open Question: Where can I buy a sweeper for carpet? and more...

Open Question: Where can I buy a sweeper for carpet?

I am looking for a non electrical carpet sweeper. The kind you just roll over a carpet that picks up things but its just manual. Anyone know where to buy one?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do you shrink a bdu cap?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to clean an oven with non toxic cleaner?

I moved into an apartment and the oven is dirty with grease and burnt crud in the oven... Any ideas to clean it...

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: