Bookmark and Share




Thursday, April 22, 2010

Open Question: I spilled mocha on the carpet? and more...

 
 



Open Question: I spilled mocha on the carpet? and more...

Open Question: I spilled mocha on the carpet?

Hi, I have hardwood floor in my house, but in my room I have a carpet. I spilled mocha on the carpet last night and it still smells like chocolate, how do I get the chocolate smell out.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how can i get rid of paint on my shirt?

i was working with paint at my school for our school play and i got paint all over my favorite WHO shirt and i disparately want to get it off. help.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Will fruit juice stain a china teapot?

I'm having a "tea party" with some kids that I babysit tomorrow, but they of course won't drink tea (neither would I, for that matter). I have a china tea set that my great-grandmother bought out of a catalog because she thought it looked cool. It is pretty, and I don't want to ruin it. So would red juice stain it? I don't think it will, but I want to make sure. And of course, I can't find it anywhere. Thanks! :)

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: when ironing a wet t-shirttttt?

i have this 100% cotton tshirt that i want to shrink i head that ironing when it still is wet will make it shrink..should i iron it right when i take it out of the washer or put it in the dryer for it a little bit then iron it when it is a little bit wet? the shirt is an xl i wanna get it down about to a large or a medium

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: I just vacuumed a medium sized spider with my Dyson. How long before it dies?

The Dyson is bagless so I don't want to be cleaning out the vacuum and have spiders coming after me with vengeance. Any Dyson engineers out there? Will the heat kill it instantly? The suction?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Can anyone recommend a good dishwasher detergent?

I use Cascade,but I'm not too impressed. It leaves this soap film stuff all over my glasses. Does anyone use any other kind that works better? Thanks

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do you remove puff ink off of fabric?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: