Bookmark and Share




Thursday, April 22, 2010

Open Question: Fridge with two year old food in it, is it salvageable? and more...

 
 



Open Question: Fridge with two year old food in it, is it salvageable? and more...

Open Question: Fridge with two year old food in it, is it salvageable?

We recently tore down an abandon home to make way for a new one and there is a nice looking semi-new fridge we took out in hopes of salvation, the only problem is the food that has been inside of it for approx. 2 years is rotten and moldy, any suggestions as far as how to clean it out or a way to know if it is even usable anymore would be much appreciated! Thank You.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How much would you pay to have your entire house cleaned and carpets cleaned the entire house?

How much would you pay to have your entire house cleaned and carpets cleaned the entire house? Lets say you have a 1500 sq foot house; how much would you pay; your house would be cleaned top to bottom and all the carpets cleaned; no matter how long; but one set price; what would you pay or think is fair?? please no stupid answers; that mexican thing is not funny; can anyone be serious be as reaonable as possible think of the average person what they might pay;

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: I have a high effeciency washer and use liquid detergent....?

...Where can I add the oxyclean powder detergent? Do I add it in with the liquid detergent or in the bleach dispenser? Thank for any help.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Chemicals in cleaning products?

I've been noticing that I have been getting headaches when using cleaning products. Normal ones like pledge, windex, etc don't bother me. However, when I clean the bathroom using harsher products, I experience headaches and not often, but sometimes even nose bleeds. I've been cleaning the bathrooms since I was about 10 or 11. I'm 19 now and it's been bothering me for a few months. I have 4 bathrooms at my moms and I clean 1 bathroom at my dads, so I use those products a lot. I can't ask my mom to clean a bathroom or 2 because she just doesn't do that... She gets me to clean pretty much everything, but that's a different story. Could it be the cleaning products that are giving me these headaches? It only happens when I'm using them, so I'm pretty sure it is. Why is it affecting me like this and no one else? What do you think?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Why does Australian Laundry detergents suck so bad?!?!?

i have tried them all! and i only use 3 now because the other 7 main ones are rubbish. they smell terrible and like mould, they have No cleaning power and they cost too much!! In Europe you can buy ANY and its guaranteed it will work.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Nicest Smelling Australian Fabric Conditioner?

i have tried almost all of them. I reckon Cuddly sunshine is the best. followed by Cuddly classic sachet, and Fluffy summer breeze. i Wont use anything else now.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What's the Best Australian Laundry detergent?

i Know the aussies buy mostly ones on special but what one works best for you? so far i think Omo is the best as it's like UK Persil. also i Love the smell of Cold Power. p.s Spree is just dangerous!!!!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: what time do you do your laundry?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: