Bookmark and Share




Thursday, April 22, 2010

Open Question: I know swamp water comes out of a suit. Do zombie brains? and more...

 
 



Open Question: I know swamp water comes out of a suit. Do zombie brains? and more...

Open Question: I know swamp water comes out of a suit. Do zombie brains?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: The dry cleaners lost my dress, anyone there knows what to do?

I bought my dress at ann taylor and wore it once at my friends wedding, I took it to the local dry cleaner then when im about to claim it they said they lost it and now they are asking me for 1 more week for them to find it. whats gonna happen when they wont be able to find it? thanks allot for the advicw... how much do you think will it cost me to take that case to a small claims court?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: stains on a leather bag?

I have a new soft tan untreated leather bag & someone on the bus just spilt coke on it. Any ideas how I can get it off? can I use water on? I don't want to make it worse

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to clean a fabric couch?

I'm wanted to sell my sofa and love seat, but before I do I wanted to clean them. They're not stained or at least you can't tell because they're brown...I just want them to feel clean and smell great for the new owner. What's the best way to clean them? Suggestions? Thanks, David

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How much do the Marcal small steps paper towels cost for one roll?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do you clean soap if you've cleaned it with another soap?

It's been bugging me for a long time!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do you get a dried preiod blood stain out of grey trousers?

they are soft grey trousers. i really want to wear them on saturday. the stain has been dried for few weeks. i dont want to use the washing mashine, any way to get the stain out that works? also i dont have hydrogen peroxide(unless it is a COMMON household item) thanks its not that i dont want to use the wahing machine i cant, im only 12 :S but once you cannot see the stain i will give them to mum to wash !

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Can you melt candle wax in the microwave?

I am not trying to play, I have some wax left over and want to make a new candle. Is it safe to melt wax in the microwave?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: