Bookmark and Share




Friday, April 23, 2010

Open Question: How to combat bathroom mold? and more...

 
 



Open Question: How to combat bathroom mold? and more...

Open Question: How to combat bathroom mold?

Okay , I'm sorry , I know this is gross , but I'm not a slob. I keep my bathroom clean. I even have a cleaning lady come in once every two weeks to get it done professionally , but my bathroom still grows mold. Black mold. The ventilation isn't that great , there's just a fan with not much power and there are no windows. This is a huge apartment complex so it's not like I can just bring someone in to dig a hole in the wall and make a window. every time we use the bathroom , we leave the door open for hours , but still this happens. This is really embarrassing and gross and my husband and I are at a loss. Please help.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: blocked washer arm read out for maytag dishwashr?

led read out says blocked washer ar 10 minutes into the cycle

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do you get tea and coffee stains out of your cups/mugs?

I dont have a dish washer and tried scrubbing and even bleaching my cups but the stains are awful. I love the cups so dont want to get rid of them, but its got to the stage where im embarrased to give them out to guests. Please help!!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: im stuck in a sticky situation?

i recently found out that i have crabs but i have no idea how i got them, i was clean for years and my partner doesnt have them and weve been together for years also. and iv only ever slept with my partner and thats it. im confused.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Can I use Vanish Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner in the washing machine?

Trying to clean the sofa covers.

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: