Bookmark and Share




Thursday, April 22, 2010

Open Question: AIR purifiers and pet odors? and more...

 
 



Open Question: AIR purifiers and pet odors? and more...

Open Question: AIR purifiers and pet odors?

What air purifiers have you found to be best in dealing with pet odors in the home? We do not have air conditioning so most of our problem is related to stale air. Any suggestions? I have horrible allergies and need to keep my windows closed most of the time. Also air fresheners will not help because I am pregnant and can't stand the smell of them. :) I used them in the past but this is why I am now resorting to buying a high quality air purifier- can't stand the smell of fresheners and candles.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do you get dirt stains out of white denim?

i got these white pants but the bottom of the legs has dirt stains from scraping/walking on the ground. how do you get them white again without alot of bleach?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: i need help about bed bugs?

I have these red dots (not bumps) and there on my hand, arms and stomach. I was wondering if they could be bed bugs because I noticed them this morning. What can i do to get rid of them? I wanna hand wash my sheets in hot water and soap but i also wanna know how to was my mattress too but i idk how to do that?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Asko dishwasher d3110. Washes in minutes.?

How can I reset the timer on this washer. The entire cycle takes about 2 mins. I have tried all the normal things. Can anybody help with resetting tips. Thanks

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How has "Clean Air Act" done so far?

was it a useful act?... what advantages or disadvantages of this act? anything you know about this act will be useful for me.... thanks!!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: The best wood floor vacuum & cleaner?

I am in the process of putting in engineered hardwood floors through 1,500 sq. ft of my house. What is the best vacuum, sweeper, and/or cleaner to pick up dirty, dog hair, and make the floors look shiny & clean? My mom has the Swiffer WetJet and I hate it! I would rather use a regular broom than that thing because it just moved the dirty around and pushes it into the corners. Any suggestions for picking up dirty & dog hair and then cleaning the floors?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: