Bookmark and Share




Friday, March 19, 2010

Open Question: Stubborn water stains? and more...

 
 



Open Question: Stubborn water stains? and more...

Open Question: Stubborn water stains?

I moved into an apartment with hard water stains on the shower door. I've tried CLR and Lime-Away and nothing seems to even help a little. The stains are really thick and white and stubborn. It looks like white rain drops.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Cleaning shower screens?

We've just moved and while the house is in a reasonable state the shower screen is covered in water marks. I've tried everything in my cupboard and nothing moves these marks. What cleaner will work?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What would happen if I hand washed a dress that said spot clean only?

I'm thinking putting it in the washing machine would definitely be bad, but what would happen if I hand washed it? The lining is polyester but the outer shell (I think that's the word) is really fine silk netting. I'm guessing that it's the reason for the spot clean only. I haven't worn it yet, but I'm worried about what I'll do if it starts to get too dirty. I'm not talking about spots. I mean I'm worried that it might start to smell bad. lol. So what do you think would happen to it if I tried to hand wash it very carefully and hang it up to dry? I know there's also dry cleaning but I'm not sure you're supposed to even do that to it, and having to go to a dry cleaner every time would complicates things a lot.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Why do your fingers become like raisins after you take a shower?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Mould in the boot of the car?

Somehow the boot of my car has got mouldy. I've pulled out most of what was in there (old car mats) but the lining of the car is still damp and mouldy. How can I stop this mould from spreading to whatever else I put in there, namely my son's pram? Sunlight isn't an option at this time of year in the UK. Thanks

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How can i get stains out of a red purse?

I have a red ed hardy purse and i got sum dirt stains on it how can i get them out

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do you make translucent lye soap?

Like the Karma soap from Lush Co. I see in their ingredients they use lye and glycerin to make it translucent. But I can't find any recipes or guides that show how to do that. Also could you tell me how much to use of the ingredients they use like how much Sunflower, Coconut, Rapeseed (I'm assuming this for the fat) oil to use. As well as the fragrances. I'm brand new to this whole thing.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What can i do about my washer/dryer?

We rent and the house is equipped with a washer and dryer. Our clothes look so worn out now and i think its from the washer/dryer. Theyre really old. The main problem is our clothes are covered in lint. I tried for a while washing things exactly as the tags said and I did not see any improvement. My bf said to wash things only in cold and hang dry them and i pull the clothes out of teh washer covered in lint. Is there anything i can do? Is it possible to clean the washer out some how? the tub doesnt really look dirty to me.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: i need to bleach my house what can i use on the carpet?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how to clean black leather sofa?

how to get shine back in sofa

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: what is the best Bubble Bag Mesh Material to use?

BLACK WATER HYDROPONICS has a 10u bag!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to get gasoline out of clothes?

My son got quite a bit of gas on his clothes while working on a farm. He brought them home to wash and has washed them three times and the gas is still very strong on them. We added a little Dawn to the laundry soap but was afraid to add much of it in the washer. Is there any way we could get it out since we didn't soak them pre wash with anything? We have not dried them yet so the stain is not set yet. Any help is appreciated!

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: