Bookmark and Share




Friday, March 19, 2010

Open Question: How to get rid of dust in my room? and more...

 
 



Open Question: How to get rid of dust in my room? and more...

Open Question: How to get rid of dust in my room?

Hi, Ok so my room doesent even really have a floor.. Were remodeling so its just concrete right now... But itss sooo dusty. Like i go to school and i come home and my desk and keyboard, mouse, desktop monitor, laptop is always covered with dust. How can i reduce this.. Its really annoying.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to get dog diarrhea out of shag carpet? PLEASE HELP!?

My dog had diarrhea on my carpet and I cant seem to get it out. Does anyone have in techniques, solutions, or tricks for getting it out? Please help. Thank you! :)

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What is the best brand iron for denim jeans?

My husband likes his wranglers creased and extremely heavy starched. I need an iron that will hold up to the challenge. Any suggestions?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do i get rid of gum?

i accidentally wasged my clothes with some gum in one of my pants pockets and yow do i get rid of the gum? i tried freezing it but that didnt work very well

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Can I wash clothes made from a old feed/flour sack?

I have an old dress my grandmother had made when she was younger, she made from an old feed/flour sack. She said she would like someone to wear it, well it needs cleaned. I was wondering if I can wash it in a washing machine on gentle cycle or should I do it by hand? I have googled it and couldnt find anything could someone please help me?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: